Located on Route 116, 678 George Washington HWY, Lincoln RI. Conveniently located off 295 and Route 146. Drive-up self-storage units, non climate controlled, with 24/7 security gate access and security cameras.
You may stop by our office during business hours to rent a storage space. Feel free to call our office with any questions or inquires about availability, prices and sizes.
We accept debit and credit cards which will automatically be billed monthly.
Weapons of any kind, illegal and hazardous materials are all restricted.
- Do not store any flammable liquids, hazardous materials, perishable items, live animals, explosives, or any other items that need a controlled environment.
- You must drain all fluids prior to storing lawn mowers, snow blowers, and any other power equipment.
- Purchase a secure lock.
- To hinder rust, wipe all metal surfaces with a rag containing a few drops of machine oil for bicycles and other metal items
- Appliances such as refrigerators and freezers should be thoroughly dry and stored with doors slightly ajar. Make sure that stoves and cooking equipment are cleaned before they are stored.
- Pack and stack your items carefully. This will minimize the amount of space you’ll need and to prevent damage.